This desert is easy to make and lasts well in the freezer. Most people who try this can not believe it is diary free.
1/2 cup cashews
1/2 cup almonds
1 tbs coconut oil
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup dates
pinch of sea salt
1 ½ cups raw cashews (soaked over night)
juice and zest of 2 limes
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup raw coconut oil, melted
1/3 cup map,e syrup
1 tablespoon coconut milk
1 cup frozen or fresh mango
– Pit dates. Blend in a food processor with the nuts, oil seeds and salt until the mixture is in relatively uniform pieces.
– Press into the dish you’ll be using – lining it helps remove it if you are not using a springform tin.
– Drain and rinse the soaked cashews.
– Add all the filling ingredients besides the fruit into a high powered blende. Blend until completely smooth.
– add mango and blend to mixed through.
– Pour into tin and freeze until firm.
– Remove from freezer about 10 mins before serving. Top with sliced berries, raw chocolate sauce, pureed fruit, or coulis. Enjoy!