Who doesn’t love chocolate? – This recipe is so easy to make but yet so yummy!
- 1 cup of coarsely chopped coco butter
- 1 cup of pre-soaked purée dates
- 1tbs cocao powder
- Mix in a saucepan all the ingredients and cook for 5 mins (doesn’t have to be completely combined).
- Add to a blender and whizz till combined
- Pour into a tray and fridge
- Slice when frozen, keep in fridge/freezer till needed
So good that you will never need to buy chocolate again.
This site is all about sharing and we love posting ideas and recipes from everyday cooks from all walks of life who have the same philosophy as us…wholesome, unrefined real food. Thanks Emily for sharing!