This recipe was shared by Lesley and sounds delish and super easy. Just what you want for a quick through together meal when you are short on time but craving flavour.
- Home made chicken stock or a quality store bought one
- 1 small cooked and diced chicken breast
- Asian noodles
- 1/2 cup sprouts
- tablespoon chopped coriander
- Sliced chillies to taste
- Soy sauce to taste.
- Heat up chicken stock in pan.
- Add noodles and cook for 2-3 minutes till tender
- Add the chicken till warmed through
- Pour into bowl and add the remaining ingredients.