Clean eating dairy free, gluten free chocolate 1 minute mug cake. This recipe was adapted from sugarfreemom.com . What I loved about this recipe is it makes exactly 1 portion – no left overs to tempt you for later.
- 1- 2 tablespoon ground flaxseed ( Coles or bulk food shops sell this)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tbs coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- dash salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 – 1 tbs teaspoon rice syrup or cane sugar
- Whisk all the ingredients together (use a hand held beater) and pour into a ramekin or mug.
- Microwave for 1 minute (may need 20 seconds extra depending on your microwave.)
- Eat plain or topped with your choice of topping. Suggestions include sugar free melted chocolate, whipped cream or any of your favourite sugar free toppings.