This is a dish that can be a side or a main meal that is so tasty.
- 250 g tub ricotta
- diced onions
- anti pesto ( chopped sundried tomatoes, artichoke and olives) or you can cheap and use a store bought pesto
- cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Wash and place mushrooms on a oven proof tray and remove stems.
- Make filling by mixing ricotta, sautéed onions and chopped mushrooms stems add a sprinkling of chopped thyme
- Fill mushrooms with ricotta mixture sprinkle with a little cheese
- Add cherry tomatoes around the mushrooms and cook in a hot oven for about 25mins. So delicious and tasty.