Don’t have any bread? These flat breads are super easy that even the kids can make it!
- Equal parts: self raising flour and natural yogurt.
- Add yoghurt to the same quantity of flour. and knead till it forms a smooth ball.
- You can add any flavours you like or keep it plain: e.g. garlic or added a teaspoon of seed mix.
- If the mixture is a little sticky just added a more flour in as you are kneading.
- Cooked them on a moderately hot cast iron pan, approx 4/5 mins on each side or until brown and bubbling. Depending on pan you might need to add a little oil or butter. They should start bubbling but not burning in the first couple of minutes.