Quiona lasagne is a great alternative to the regular lasagne. If you have the quiona pre made and some left over roasted vegies it is super quick and easy meal to prepare.
- Mixed a 2 cups of herb flavoured cooked quinoa – I cooked mine with at tsp of vegie stock but you can be as creative as you like with the flavours
- enough roasted pumpkin to cover your dish
- diced onion
- 2 crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen spinach
- jar of pasta sauce
- 2-3 thinly sliced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of grated cheese
- 1/4 cup of fresh herbs (basil, dill and parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- layer the roasted pumpkin on the base of oven an proof dish.
- fry up the fried onion and garlic till softened, then add the spinach and heat till cooked.
- Mixed in the 2 cups of herb flavoured cooked quinoa with onion mixture.
- Pour a jar of pasta sauce through the quiona mixture and mix through evenly
- Layered on top of pumpkin
- then added tomatoes and cheese on top
- Baked for 40 mins. Last 10 minutes add the fresh herbs