This is a perfect alternative to store bought iced tea or herbal hot tea. Not only easy to make but it is sugar free and so good for you. Best of all it is super easy and only takes 5 minutes to make a batch that lasts for a few days.
- 2 lemons
- 2/3 honey
- 1 heaped teaspoon of turmeric
- 8cm of ginger
- Pound in a mortar and pestle the ginger so the juices come out.
- In a bowl add: 2 finely sliced lemons, 2/3 cup honey, 1 heaped table spoon of turmeric and the pounded ginger pounded.
- Mix together and bottle. Store in the fridge
- Use one heaped tablespoon of mixture in a cup and pour over some boiling water.. drink either hot or refrigerate for iced tea. Enjoy