This is similar to making a Dahl from non – sprouted lentils, but less time and more nutritional. Best of all it tastes even better the next
1/2 cup sprouted adzuki beans
1 cup sprouted lentils
1 cup sprouted mung beans
2 tbs oil
2 finely chopped onions
1 tbs cumin powder
1 tbs mustard seed
3 tbs coriander seeds freshly ground
1 tbs turmeric
Pinch of all spice
3 cloves crushed
1/2 tsp paprika
3 crushed cloves garlic
1 tbs tomato paste
1 tsp fresh grated ginger
2 large grated carrots
1. Heat oil and add finely chopped onions, sautéed till brown.
2. Add cumin powder and mustard seed and fry for 1-2 mins.
3. Mix in a bowl coriander, turmeric, chilli, all spice, cloves cinnamon, paprika, garlic and ginger with enough water to make a smooth runny paste.
4. Add spice mix to pot, stir through, add a can of crushed tomatoes, tomato paste and another cup of water.
5. Add sprouted adruki beans and simmer for 5 mins.
6. Add the sprouted lentils and Mung beans cook for another 5 mins on low.
7. Add grated carrots, cook for 10 mins with lid on.