This was a simple yet tasty dinner side – preparation took no longer than if you were steaming the veggies but so much more tastier.
1 Beetroot cut into bite size segments
1 cup Broccoli cut into bite size
1 cup Cauliflower cut into bite size sections
6 Brussel sprouts cut in half
3 cloves garlic
4 tablespoons of oil
Salt and pepper
1/2 lemon juiced
1. Place all the veggies in an oven proof tray.
2. Cut the garlic into thin slices and spread over veggies,
3. Pour half oil over the veggies and season with salt and pepper.
4. Bake for 20mins at 180 degrees.
5. When done add the remainder oil, squeeze lemon and Parmesan cheese on top.