This loaf is made from coconut flour and is moist and tasty. This is a great recipe to make if you have eggs that need to be used up.
2 ripe banana
6 pitted dried dates
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup chia seed
1/2 cup frozen raspberries
1. your oven to 150 C. (fan forced) 170 C ( no fan)
2. Combine banana, dates, oil, cinnamon, vanilla, eggs and baking powder into a blender or food processor and blend until creamy and combined
3. Add coconut flour and chia seeds and mix through.
4. Add raspberries and mix
5. Add mixture to a lined baking tin
5. Let mixture rest for 10 minutes to allow the chia and coconut flour to expand
6. Bake for 50 minutes. Let cool before slicing.