Quinoa breakfast porridge
- 1/2 cup quiona
- 2/3 cup almond milk or coconut milk or normal milk
- 1/2 cup yoghurt
- Fresh fruit ( I used blue berries and kiwi fruit)
- Favourite nuts and seeds ( I used flax and sunflower seeds, hazel nuts and walnuts)
1. Rinse and place the quinoa seeds in a pot with the milk.
2. Boil then simmer for 10-15 mins with lid on till tender
3. Add more milk if required let sit so 5 mins for all liquid to be absorbed.
4. Either use it cold or warm. Add yogurt and extras and stir through