i love make ahead breakfast, especially if they are as easy as these chocolate chia puddings. This scrumptious pudding is definitely not just for breakfast, you can have it as a dessert or snack.
The qualities below makes 3 small or 2 large servings.
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk or coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder (baking cocoa will also work)
- Dash of pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or raw honey
Topping: Dark Chocolate shavings and almonds
- Whisk the cacao and milk well and then add all the ingredients (except topping).
- Pour into containers and store in fridge till set
- Add toppings before serving.