This dish is filling enough to be a light meal or a side for a main and an ideal dish to make if you have some already cooked quinoa in the fridge.
- 3 cups of fresh baby spinach
- 4 cups of sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 thinly sliced red onion
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1 tbs oil
- Fry onion and garlic till softened
- Add mushrooms and fry for a few minutes
- Add spinach and stir till slightly wilted ( no not over cook)
- Add quinoa and stir through
- Stir through feta and dish while still warm.