Enchiladas seems like one of those meals that every house hold has their own version of how to make them. Nicky has shared her lasted version of this yummy meal.
- 1 cup of cooked brown lentils
- sweet potatoes cubed
- spicy Mexican spice
- 1 thinly sliced onion
- 1 can corn kernels
- 1 diced capsicum
- Mexican salsa
- cooked chicken (optional)
- Cook the brown lentils in boiling water for 40 minutes till cooked
- Oven roast sweet potatoes coated in Mexican spice for 20 minutes
- Mix lentils and pumpkin in a bowl
- Fry onion in oil. When soften add the corn and capsicum and add to another bowl
- Make a tomato salsa or if in a rush used one from a jar.
- shred chicken if using it
- Roll all the ingredients on a tortilla, cover with cheese and add to a heated oven and cook for 20 minutes