This looks like an interesting blends of flavours that Teresa has shared on the Facebook page – her Berry and bean Muffins
- 1 cup drained cannelloni beans
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 3/4 cup rice flour
- 3/4 cup quinoa flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Zest of 1 orange
- 3/4 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Stewed apples approx 3/4 cups
- Mix all the dry ingredients, then add beans and berries.
- Combine all wet ingredients together in another container.
- Gently and add wet to dry ingredients and mix till blended. Do not over mix.
- Pour into lined jumbo muffin tins on 180 for approx 20 mins.
If you have a sweet tooth you may like to add more sugar. I added the cranberries and stewed Granny Smith apples for sweetness, taste and see if you need more sugar before cooking. Also quinoa flour has quite a strong flavour so you may like to swap this with another flour or reduce it and increase the rice flour. I got 8 delicious jumbo muffins from this mix. Enjoy.