This was a popular post from our Facebook site with heaps of us trying this – all with great comments and feedback. Thanks Lindy for sharing!
- 4 tomatoes, halved
- Half small red onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 100g cooked quinoa
- 250g block Halloumi cheese, sliced
- Handful parsley, chopped
- Heat oven to 200 degrees fan forced. Put halved
- tomatoes on baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil and season. Roast approx. 25mins.
- Put red onion, vinegar, cumin and 1&half tbsp olive oil in bowl with S & P and toss.
- Grill Halloumi slices until golden brown.
- Toss parsley and tomatoes with quinoa, top with Halloumi slices and serve.
- For a more substantial meal serve with pitta bread and Greek yoghurt..