What I love about bliss balls is you can make ahead and store for a week in the fridge. Lindy shared her version of bliss balls.
- 60g coconut oil
- 300g raw almond meal
- 240g shredded coconut
- 150ml Agave
- 100ml lime juice
- 4tsp lime zest
- 80g baby spinach
- Quarter tsp salt
- Place the coconut oil in a small pot and gently melt.
- Place the almond meal into food processor and pour in melted coconut.
- Blend until it starts to form a nut butter. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add half the shredded coconut and all the agave to the mixing bowl with almond butter.
- In the food processor, place the remaining coconut, lime zest, lime juice, spinach and salt. Process until it forms a vibrant green mix, then add to mixing bowl and mix well
- Roll into lil bliss balls and roll in coconut or whatever you like.
Make with love and enjoy.